Communicating In an Imperfect World – Communications Workshop
May 16 @ 09:00 - 16:00 EDT$497.00
In a perfect world our communications would go something like this:
- You have a chunk of meaning you want to pass on to someone else.
- You use language – words, tone of voice, and body language to send that meaning.
- The other person receives your “message.”
- The other person then has in their mind the same chunk of meaning that you wanted to pass along
However, how often have you been speaking with someone and thought:
Wow, they just don’t get what I am saying.
They must be from another planet!
Man, I can’t make myself any clearer.
How can they not understand me?
They must be an idiot.
Well the person You are speaking with is neither from another planet nor an idiot.
They just have a different model of the world than You do
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to how to identify another person’s model of the world.
- Learn how to use language that will match another person’s model of the world.
- Learn how to identify motivation triggers.
- Learn how to use the appropriate language to motivate and influence people.
Save $247 – Bring a Friend for only $300
Select the “Bring a Friend” Ticket Option